My main use of Confluence is project SOPs for my team. I use a separate tool to manage each individual project, but it would be nice if we could use Confluence instead. For this I need two functionalities:
Thank you!!
Hi @Sean Ford
Yes both of these exist.
Check out...
Ste
@Sean Ford In addition to creating templates for your authors to use for new pages of a project, if you have a set of pages that you want to use for each new space (project), you can create a space with these pages that can then act as a "template" for new spaces.
When you create a new space, you can copy the pages from the template space to the new space.
See these related posts:
Thank you!
Thank you! I'll check this out.
For anyone else coming across this question and looking for a similar solution, Didit Checklists for Confluence could also be a good addition here. Full disclosure: I work for the company behind the app.Here's what it could look like to have a Didit Checklist on a SOP, with finished tasks hidden
And here's what it looks like if you show completed tasks
You can embed multiple Didit Checklists on a same page, for example if you want to break down a process into separate checklists, or maybe have different people working on different parts of a process.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.