how to add the custom fields to default fields on jira service management so that it can be available on excel when export
@Someshwaran -
When you export your search result via JQL, you can add your custom field(s) in the UI via "Configure columns" icon. Once added, then you can export the result to Excel.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Hi @Someshwaran ,
default fields are fields provided by JIRA natively and you can't add a custom field to that list. As said by @Joseph Chung Yin , you can define which fields extract from JQL.
Fabio
Hi Joseph,
Thanks for your reply. I couldn't see the icon that you highlighted on my end. I am attaching a screenshot for your reference. Could you please let me know if I am looking on the wrong page or something?
Hi Fabio,
Thank you for your reply. I couldn't see the icon that was highlighted by @Joseph Chung Yin on my end. I am attaching a screenshot for your reference. Could you please let me know if I am looking at the wrong page or something?
I tried using JQL. After this, when I am trying to export the report, I only have the following export options available. If I select "EXPORT CSV (Default)," it picks up the default value. If I select "all fields," it includes every field, which is not really required.
I want only few fields to exported in excel csv.
I only want these fields to be exported
@Someshwaran looks like there are two different Issue Navigator in use (depending on the creation date of the instance).
Can you see this on your site?
Or this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.