How to add a website link to a variable name that contains a smart value?
Hi @Mariia Rustamova
For a question like this, please post an image of your complete automation rule, images of any relevant actions / conditions / branches, an image of the audit log details showing the rule execution, and explain what is not working as expected. Those will provide context for the community to offer ideas. Thanks!
Until we see those...
Please describe the problem you are trying to solve. That will provide some context for what you are trying to implement.
Kind regards,Bill
@Bill Sheboy I'm going to input this link as it showed on the screenshot
First thing, I recommend removing the specifics of your link from the post and image, as this is a public-facing community. Or at least obfuscate them.
Why use a URL as a variable name? I believe created variable names need to be alphabetic only as they are defined at rule-create time, and not at runtime.
Are you instead trying to access the content at that URL and then use that as the variable name? If so...why?
@Bill Sheboy It is important for me that thanks to the {{issue.Jira Task Result}} formula automatically displays a URL link for the variable. What else can I think of to launch? The name must contain only letters of the alphabet.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.