I am getting this error message when I specifically trying to transition issues from "In Review" to " Deferred" or "In Progress".I am able to transition issues from "To Do" to "In Review" and from "in Review" to " Abandoned".Not sure why I am encountering permission issues , may be something to do with the validations. I have provided screenshots of the error message, workflow and the validations in place for the problematic transitions.Request for some guidance here.
Hi @Vineet Kotian - admin ,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Are all the fields indicated in your condition have no duplicate fields?
example- go to custom field then search for "Severity"
if it has duplicate field. Maybe you use the different field (duplicate) in condition.
Do you have any properties in the status/transition, like "jira.permission.edit.user" or similar? And I'm guessing you have access in your project permissions?
Request Type was the culprit. I renamed the field to not cause any confusion in future. Thanks for your quick response.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.