Hi all,
I would like to add a field in a JSM form that presents additional information to the user depending of the value of another (select) field.
Example:
1. Field A off the form is a select field (one selection) with a list of applications, e.g Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
2. Field B should be a read only field which is filled by the system in case the user has selected a value in Field A:
- Field A = Outlook --> Field B = "Managed by Team MSO"
- Field A = PowerPoint --> Field B = "Managed by the Team MSP"
- Field A = Excel --> Field B = "Managed by the Team MSE, please get in contact with ABC"
In reality I the basis for A and B are objects from Asset Management.
Up to now I see only the possibility to hide/or show a field depending on the value of another field - but then the depending field can be used to enter data - that is not what I intend in this case.
Any idea?
Thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Günter