I have two JSM team managed (!) projects that I use as internal servicedesks in my organisation.
Sometimes one workflow triggers another workflow. I wish to automate ticket creation to streamline our business process.
I have created an automation in the source project that, when the issue reaches particular status, creates a new issue in the target project. I was also able to able to set the "summary" field in the target issue as a copy from the source issue.

Now I wish to
1. set the "reporter" field of the target issue based on a custom field from the source issue. I tried to set "additional fields" under "more options" as:
{
"fields": {
"reporter": {"id":"{{issue.customfield_10088.accountId}}"} ,
}
}but it doesn't work. I guess I have to somehow explicitly state which is source and which is target issue?
2. take a form that was attached to the source issue and copy it over to the target issue. If that is impossible, I would be fine to attach a pdf snapshop of this form to the target issue.
Thanks very much in advance for any tips!