Hey there,
when pasting a url to a JQL-search into an issue desription it automatically gets rendered into a cool smart-card with predefined columns like so:

Before I stumbled upon this feature I had Automation automatically insert a lookup list of specific issues and some of their fields into a table in the description field when my rule was triggered. Problem was that this list was static. If there were any issues added, the list wouldn't get updated.
With this feature I could include a live view of a JQL-search but I have one problem:
The columns seem to be predefined and I need different ones and another order of these.
So my question is this: Is it somehow possible to define these columns in Automation?
When I change them in the description manually the change gets logged in the card's history but there are no apparent changes I could use to format my insert:

Thanks a lot!