This question from 2018 explains the issue pretty well. Two sprints end up somehow linked in a way that one being active prevents the other one from starting. Last time, I followed the directions to label tasks and recreate both sprints, but that's not sustainable.
There are two projects: A and B.
The board for team B is just project B.
The board for team A is defined as A and B.
The leader of team A claims that it works fine if the sprints are started in a certain order. They claim that the only problem is that the leader of team B started the sprints in the wrong order.
I can't find any evidence that this should work at all, and I can't keep cleaning it up for them. The person who supposedly set this up has left the company.
Is this even something that should hypothetically work, or do I need to tell team A to take project B off their board definition?