Hi,
our organization is planning to transition from an old ticket system to JSM Standard for providing IT support to our employees. On our old solution, we have LDAP synchronization and authentication. So we have imported all users of our organization in the solution.
I'm a bit confused about how JSM Cloud and users work. Our organization uses also Microsoft 365 (Azure AD) and there will be only about 30 agents - managed accounts (as I understood). I could handle adding them manually if needed. The issue would then be with customers (employees of the organization) who would log in to the portal and submit requests. Do I need to use Atlassian Access for this even though they are not managed users? We need closed portal just for our organization and import at least open tickets...What is the best solution without Access? Is it even possible?
Thank you for your answer.