If not, could you suggest an alternative method for retrieving this information?
Hi @Nik Seibold
What data you want to search?
Best option is to use JQL and search tickets like that.
Regards,
Seba
Hi Nik - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Click on the Search box at the top right of the top navigation bar. You can type in a search there or you can click on Show all issues at the bottom and enter a more thorough search.
Hi @Sebastian Krzewiński
Thank you for your response.
Regarding the board, it primarily handles tickets. I'm looking for a convenient way to swiftly search for specific information within these tickets, such as company names. Is there a feature or method available for this purpose?Is it possible to input only the company name into the board search bar and retrieve issues containing that specific company name?I can't modify the search bar right?I know I can find it with JQL like this: project = "_" and "Company Name" ~ "_"
but that's not what I want.
I need a quick search for my co workers because they would use this ticket system every day.Best RegardsNik
I'm afraid that this will be hard to achieve. In cloud there is no option to have search tool on boards. It's not possible even with additional app.
You should be able to create Quick Filters if it is a set value for the Company Name.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.