This bug fix seems to have regressed - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-32389I am trying to create automation to release a new version after one is created via our Git webhook. Unfortunately, I can not automate the actual version release, but I have successfully automated the version creation and addition of issues to a specific version based on the git deploymentIn troubleshooting, I noticed this issue had returned. The system is creating a `userReleaseDate` on its own
Hello @Awele Nwaeze
If you mean that releaseDate and userReleaseDates are different / being populated by Jira, Please see below discussion:
https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/strange-field-value-in-api-response/58127/4
Relevant snippet:
startDate is the date value stored internally as 0 UTC, but userStartDate of 26/Apr/18 (2018-04-26) is that same date, but represented in the user’s local format AND time zone, which includes any offset to UTC configured for Jira.
startDate
userStartDate
same goes with releaseDate and userReleaseDate fields..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.