I'm trying to create a global automation rule based on field value changing.
I currently have three custom numerical fields in Tasks that can be updated in Project A. I have an automation that creates a sum of the values from these fields across all child Tasks and updates the value in three other custom numerical fields for the parent Epics in Project A.
I am looking to have an automation that will take the current values of those fields based on the fields updating and place them in a short text field of a Parent Initiative in Project B.
Every test I have run will not execute the update of the text field in Project B. I updated the original automation to place those values in the specific order needed within the same short text field in Project A to make sure I had format correct and this worked without an issue.
How can I get the Global rule with the 'Multiple Projects' Scope and both projects properly selected to execute the field update across projects?