Hola Comunidad
Me encontre con una versión de Jira menor a 8 con la cual no he logrado visualizar el campo de objetivo del sprint activo, alguién conoce donde se pide visualizar el campo ?
Gracias.
Hola @Adriana Alexis Vazquez ,
Bienvenido a la comunidad Atlassian.
¿Con qué versión estás trabajando específicamente?
---
Hello,
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
With what version specifically are you working?
How to enable the Sprint Goal in versions less than 8? Hello Community I came across a version of Jira less than 8 with which I have not been able to view the active sprint goal field. Does anyone know where to view the field? Thank you.
How to enable the Sprint Goal in versions less than 8?
Hello Community
I came across a version of Jira less than 8 with which I have not been able to view the active sprint goal field. Does anyone know where to view the field?
Thank you.
estoy trabajando en la versión v7.4.2#74004-sha1:586975d)
Parece que la función no estuvo disponible hasta la versión 7.5. Tendrás que actualizar al menos a 7.5 para tenerlo disponible.
https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/jira_docs/downloads/JIRASOFTWARE_075.pdf
It appears that the feature did not become available until v7.5. You will have to upgrade to at least 7.5 to have that available.
I'm working on version v7.4.2#74004-sha1:586975d)
Excelente información¡¡
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.