Hello all,
I'm trying to find a way in which I could leverage the Kanban board functionality in Jira Work Management product, so that I can display tasks that have cross-team/department dependencies. Therefore, I need to assign these tasks to certain departments (not users) in the first place because my intend is to create a collaboration space between departments. From there, users can individually assign tasks to themselves.
For example: the sales team is drafting the offer for a certain product/service, and they depend on the specialist input to draft the final offering. Each department works in their own group mailbox and I want to offer them a possibility to display only the tasks where one team depends on another team's input. This way they could prioritize tasks for which other colleagues are depending on.
Q1 - What should I use to group users from the same department, so that I can assign tasks to this collection of users? "Teams" or "Groups" ?
Q2 - Can I assign different colored labels to this tasks?