I am trying to write a JQL that will track when a user moves a ticket from one status to another on our Kanban board within the last 7 days. Ultimately, I am trying to track velocity of a user. I am able to get the status CHANGED FROM 'One Status' TO 'Another', but the status CHANGED BY myuser does not seem to work. Even copying the JQL from the documentation from here does not seem to work either so I am not sure if that functionality even works as outlined.
This works by itself:
PROJECT = "my project" AND status changed FROM "ONE STATUS" TO "ANOTHER STATUS" AND updated >= -7d
Per the documentation, this should work, but does not:
PROJECT = "my project" AND priority CHANGED BY myuser BEFORE endOfWeek() AFTER startOfWeek()
Ideally, I would like to add the status CHANGED BY myuser to the first working JQL if that makes sense.