I want to create a dropdown which I would like to add to a chart where I have the possibility to filter.
How can I add a dropdown to a chart?And does this dropdown have a filter function?
Welcome to the community @ntt_guruplar
Natively, Jira doesn't have the option to insert the dropdown within the chart. What is your are goal you are trying to accomplish with adding a dropdown to the chart?
Thank you for your prompt response. I want to create a dropdown which is linked to a chart where I have the possibility to filter for a special group, so the chart shows me the data of the group I filtered in the dropdown.
Or in case this not possible with a dropdown - are there any other ways?
With a dropdown is not possible at all. Charts offer multiple ways:
And based on these two you can choose a statistic type which begins with the assignee.
Thank you @Nikola Perisic I will try the options you mentioned.Thank you for your support !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.