Hi Team,
Good Day!
I need planning for the SSO. I want to know what steps are involved in the planning and if any documentation is available that would be appreciated.
Please help me at the earliest.
Best,
Soma Venkates.
Hi @Nagavenkateswararao Soma,
I am not sure if I understand what you are looking for correctly. But if you are looking to set up SSO in Jira cloud, you would need to add Atlassian Access to your site.
This support article on Understanding Atlassian Access is probably a good starting point to take you through the required steps.
Hope this helps!
Hi @Nagavenkateswararao Soma ,
If you plan to use Atlassian Access, you can check this guides:
For preparation:
Prepare for Atlassian Access
Setup guide:
Altassian Access setup guide
Hope it helps!
I am aware of Atlassian Access but I need the initial planning for the SSO.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.