Hi All,
Please help me about this issues.
1. I need to create automation rules for our all project. According to our shift time. 9 am to 6 pm.
Once the user move a ticket to one status to another status, then next " due date & time" It will be reflect in our working shift.
Actually, I added a custom field in our project, that filed name is " Due date & time" and I have applied automation on each status for 2 hours( need to complete that ticket within 2 hours). If user move the ticket in another status by 5:30 pm then It reflected "due date& time", by 7:30 pm.
How I can fix this issue?
2. I'm stuck in "Delay in days" field.
Once the "due date & time" passed then it will reflect under the "Delay in days" filed. Like 4, 5, 6 days in delay. Like this.
Please help me on this issue.
Thank you.