Hi All
I created an automate that is trigged when a issue is being deleted.
My aim is to block the deletion or at least send an email with the reporter name and issuekey when the ticket contains a label "obj_test"
I chose the option :
(x) Execute this rule immediately when the rule is triggered, instead of in the background
I thought that it will be possible to check if the ticket has a specific label , and send an email with the key and the reporter and so on....
But, it's not the case as my automate failed saying that the issueKey doesn't exist !
This occurs in the JQL that check if the issue contains a specific label
This step is an "If Issue matches JQL, included" created a Branch Rule ("For Current issue")
To debug it I sent an email first, and then, I put the branch rule and send again an other email. The first email is working properly but the error occurs after.
No subsequent actions were performed since JQL condition did not pass due to error running JQL:
"(key IN (XXXX-11157) AND (labels in (obj_test)))" - An issue with key 'XXX-11157' does not exist for field 'key'.
Could you help me to understand my issue?
Many thanks in advance,
Best regards
Agnes