I'm unable to log into my free Bitbucket account (but I can log into my Atlassian account). I'm guessing (based on the following posting) that my account is inactive, but I cannot figure out how to re-activate it on my own.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Can-t-log-in-to-my-bitbucket-account/qaq-p/1971607
G'day @Scott Lyon
Welcome to the community!
It seems that your account was deactivated, which prevented you from logging in. I have reactivated your account.
Could you please try to log in again and let me know how it goes?
Regards,Syahrul
please visit this thread https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/I-can-t-log-into-my-bitbucket-account/qaq-p/2644324
Thank you, but that thread seems to confirm the same as I've seen in several other threads along the same lines - my account is likely deactivated/dormant and needs to be reactivated by Atlassian support.
@Brant Schroeder
Yes, that fixed it! Thank you!
Now that said, it seems like this happens on occasion to people - would it make sense to have a way for someone to re-activate their own account, without having to bother customer support?
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.