I'm trying to create an update frequency SLA and it is dependent on comments to the customer (not by the customer, or internal comments). Does anyone know what smart condition values I could use here?
Hello @Brady Buttrey
Please see below thread by @Walter Buggenhout
There is a smart value {{comment.internal}} which returns false if a comment if a cmment is visible to customers.
You can use it as a condition in an automation rules with the smart values condition like this:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Re-How-to-reference-Reply-to-Customer-or-public-commen/qaq-p/2620459/comment-id/925256#M925256
That seems to update the SLA when customers comment on it through the portal. I only what it to be agent comments to the customer, not vise versa.
Apologies, I dont think this value is exposed by smart values, you need to make REST call to get this info. If you are interested, its the jsdPublic field within comment section.
Can I do this within the automations?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.