I've seen talk of setting post functions etc., but my understanding is that these can't be created in OnDemand. There also seem to be some JIRA-xxx issues where this is flagged as fixed but I don't see a way to do this.
Thanks.
Actually, you can modify the workflows to use the out of the box post functions even on onDemand. There is a post function to update the issue field and you can use that function to set the remaining estimate to 0.
You cannot edit an active workflow. Checkout http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Workflow#ConfiguringWorkflow-Editinganactiveworkflow on how to do this.
How do I add post functions. I went to the workflow administration, clicked on the transition name and then on the Post Functions tab, but there is no create option
It worked just great, and now I know how to edit workflows and set post actions. Thank you very much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.