Hello Atlassian support team,
I am currently developing an application to add users to groups using Rest API. As an admin, I have generated the required token to perform such admin tasks within my script. Now I am facing the problem that extracting user information such as user ID's from the Atlassian cloud takes a long time. For 118 users, it takes about 25 minutes to complete the import.
I notice that there is a way to export a csv file from the Atlassian Cloud admin page with all user information including the needed user IDs. This happens within seconds, then I get this file sent to my admin email.
Is there a way to do this within the rest API skipping this email so I can export the file and load it directly from my script? This would save me a lot of time.
Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Mohammad Dirbas