I am trying to show all issues on my board but remove those where they were marked as done over 2 weeks ago. This was on the old version of JIRA but not sure how to do it with the latest version.
Hi @Joe Macari , welcome to the Atlassian Community and thanks for your question.
Is it this setting you're looking for?
This is accessible from the Configure board, General settings tab.
Hope this helps
Cheers
Yes but I dont have those settings. I am using a board that we imported from Trello. However when I click on board or project settings this is the view I see
Hi @Joe Macari , thanks for the screen. This is a team-managed project so they work a little differently.
I think you should be able to achieve something similar with a custom fiter with this JQL
resolutiondate IS EMPTY OR resolutiondate >= -2w
Please can you test and let me know if this helps?
We only imported our board from Trello yesterday. Due to this all the resolution dates are set as yesterday. Im sure this will work tho and will test in a couple of weeks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.