Hello,
Is there any automation to receive an email notification when an Epic issue is deleted and a specific person will receive the specific email?
Can someone help me with this?
Thank you!
Hi @Joanna Mae Natial ,
Yes. you can add automation like this:
When: Issue deleted
Condition: Issue fields condition - Field: Issue type equal to Epic
Then: Send email - add "To" , Subject and Content for your mail.
@Joanna Mae Natial ~ I agree with the steps to achieve this as outlined by @Dexter de Vera , I would ask yourself the question of why you allow issue deletes in the first place. Unless it's already restricted to admins...
Hello @dexdexdex ,
It works perfectly. Thank you so much !
Hello @Laurie Sciutti ,
Some of our coordinators mistakenly created duplicate issues, so to avoid confusion on our sales team we have to delete the duplicate issue.
Hello @Dexter de Vera ,
I have additional conditions on my automation, I would like to capture the user who deleted the issue, can you help me with this?
You may add this smartvalue to your email content- {{initiator.displayName}}
ei.
{{issue.key}} deleted by {{initiator.displayName}}
@Dexter de Vera Hi, I was looking to set up a similar automation but about a feature. It seems someone has deleted a feature card and I want to receive an email notification when a card is deleted. however, in automation it seems as if I only have the following options
Created
created or updated
meets a time limit
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.