Hello,
Could you please let me know - where can I find the tasks which I marked as 'Done'? I’m not able to see them anywhere and wondering where they disappeared? I really want to be able to view all my "Completed / Done tasks" please.
Thank You!
Hi @Nina
Welcome to our Community.
You could go to the board sidebar Issues to see all the issues in this project. Or you could also go to top menu Filter to search all issues within the specific project.
Hope it helps.
Thanks
YY 哥
YY is exactly right. Whether you are using a Jira board, Service Management, or Work Management, you can click on board on the left sidebar and it will show tasks broken up project status (To Do, In Progress, Done, etc.). By Default, Done is at the very far right.
Thank you YY and Jack!
I do see the "Done tasks" under "Issues" - 1st screenshot below.
Although I'm able to see the "Done" window on the rightmost side when I click 'Board' on the sidebar but I cannot see any 'Completed tasks' under "Done" window - 2nd screenshot below shows that "Done" window is empty.
Please advise.
I do see the "Done tasks" under "Issues" - 1st screenshot.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.