{ "expand": "renderedFields,names,schema,versionedRepresentations", "id": "93451", "self": "https://abc.jira.com/rest/api/2/issue/93451", "key": "CORE-31360", "fixVersions": [ { "self": "https://abc.jira.com/rest/api/2/version/20213", "id": "20213", "description": "3.8.6", "name": "3.8.6", "releaseDate": "2014-08-13" }, { "self": "https://abc.jira.com/rest/api/2/version/19814", "id": "19814", "description": "3.9.1", "name": "3.9.1", "releaseDate": "2014-08-13" }] }
Here in this Json object I want to query on "name" attribute present under "fixVersions". How to write the curl or REST API.
curl -D- -u username:password -X GET -H "Content-Type: application/json" https://abc.jira.com/rest/api/2/search?jql=fixVersions:name=3.8.6
Thanks in Advance.
Start look at the example at https://developer.atlassian.com/jiradev/jira-apis/jira-rest-apis/jira-rest-api-tutorials/jira-rest-api-example-query-issues
Your cURL should looks like this to JQL fixVersion 3.8.6
curl -D- -u username:password -X GET -H "Content-Type: application/json" https://abc.jira.com/rest/api/2/search?jql=fixVersions=3.8.6
Adding project ABC to the syntax
/rest/api/2/search?jql=project=abc+and+fixVersion=3.8.6
@Niclas Sandström [Riada] Thanks Man that works for me !! Really appreciate your help.
Hey no problem and happy I could help! Have a nice weekend.
Guys ...need help
Suppose for an issue there are n number of worklog in worklogs. By JQL, how can I just retrieve the first element (recently updated worklog) from the worklogs json object?
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.