Hi,Confluence allows user groups with names likeSW_Integrator/TesterThe URL to get the members would be something likehttps://<confluence-server>/rest/api/group/SW_Integrator/Tester/memberwhich will fail because of the slash in the group name.How can I retrieve the content by using the atlassian_python_api?
@Andreas Eckhardt ,
Have you tried doing a special character replace?
Normally "/" should translate to %2F
So making your url:
https://<confluence-server>/rest/api/group/SW_Integrator/Tester/member
I tried it, but ended up in:
Type Status Report
Message Invalid URI: [The encoded slash character is not allowed]
Description The server cannot or will not process the request due to something that is perceived to be a client error (e.g., malformed request syntax, invalid request message framing, or deceptive request routing).
I found some documentation related to Bamboo but I think it's fair to assume the same would be valid for Confluence since they use the same Tomcat
https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamkb/if-there-is-a-slash-or-character-in-the-group-or-username-in-bamboo-permission-assignment-fails-1116295484.html
There is an option to add an argument but that's not adviced due to security.
Seems the advice is "don't use group names with a /"
You can always try and raise a support call with Atlassian to see if they have any other advice but i wouldn't hold my breath.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact
Danke @Dirk Ronsmans für die guten Argumente. Jetzt versuche ich damit meiner IT zu zeigen, dass wir besser solche Namen verbieten. Wenn die Alternative ein Securityrisiko ist, sollte klappen ;-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.