I created this space and child pages. I was editing away all week and suddenly when I click the edit button I can only edit the title and ability to add a section or content at the bottom. every thing I added this week is not longer editable. I have full space permissions.
Please help
Hi @Jennifer Kimball and welcome,
based on the URL it seems to be a data center instance. Please could you check if your license is still valid? https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/managing-your-confluence-license-313467774.html
You need to be a Confluence Administrator to perform this check.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Thank you. I believe you are correct as I do not see a gear in the header and therefore cannot perform the first step of the check: getting to Administration. How do I proceed?
Hey @Jennifer Kimball ,
you need to ask internally in your comany. I can't support you on that
hey @Jennifer Kimball , please let me know if license was the issue...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.