Hi All,
I've spent time checking all my settings since when a JSM Customer does a search I found that the Confluence articles were not being returned.
Upon unlinking and linking the Knowledge base I done some further testing.
It appears that it is still inconsistent, so if I put in "laptop" I would get Request Forms and also Self -Help Resources. Then if I tried it again I would only get the Request Forms, then sometimes I got nothing. I done this going back and forth to the Search.
On another test I done the simple thing of entering "laptop", watching the URL with the search string now show q=laptop, then it would display as expected, but if I refreshed the web page the url search string stayed the SAME but the results were different.
We are yet to roll out JIRA & CONFLUENCE, but this was a key selling point for us with our IT Support, seems a basic feature which doesn't want to play ball!!!!
Any suggestions or is this a bug?
Regards,
Gary