Hi everyone, I have an issue about the automation for Jira Software.
I have read similar case like the link below:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Why-are-no-actions-being-performed-when-my-JQL-finds-issues-when/qaq-p/2431706
But I still have no idea why my automation did not working as required.
Here are some screenshot to help checking the situation:
1. This is the rule for the automation

I tried to run this automation every 10 minutes.
The JQL query that I run is:
status = "Production" AND status changed to "Production" BEFORE -2w
as per my understanding and explanation from ChatGPT, this query should be showing all of the issues that in the Production column and move to the Production column after 2 weeks.
and as you guys can see, when I validate the JQL query, it showing 134 issues found, I also tried in the filter functionality and see the same result.
2. This is the audit log for that automation

The audit log showing there is no action performed, I don't know why.
Can somebody help to get me out of this situation? thank you in advance.