We have Jira and Slack integration enabled. For some users, me included, when we type /jira connect we get the message to Connect your Jira project with the dropdowns to select the Jira site, project, etc. But the dropdowns show "No result" like in this picture.

I have logged out and logged in to Slack using SSO. I am an admin for our Jira site so permissions shouldn't be a problem. I can connect to a slack channel through a Jira project no problem, but not the other way around.
But this only seems to be a problem for some users. Others do not have a problem with the dropdowns populating. This has been reported to our team that users could do it "before" but now they can't. I don't know what the difference is between the users that can connect and others that can't. Any suggestions at this point would be welcome.