I am migrating one of our departments from a Team-Managed Jira Software project to a Company-Managed Service Management project. I've recreated everything to be as similar as possible in a way that makes sense and now I am working to migrate all open tickets over (about 200 open tickets and 3000 closed tickets). I have no problem migrating/moving tickets that don't have parent/child relationships, however I am struggling with Epics that have child ticket relationships. Does anyone have any tips on how I can move parent/child tickets together? Currently, I get a warning message saying:
"Some issues will lose the relationship with their parent epic.
You're moving some issues away from their parent epic. To avoid losing the relationship between these issues and their parent, move the epic issue as well.
Note: The epic relationship won't be lost when moving between classic projects."
Secondly, does anyone know any filters/queries I can use to move them together?