Can I attach custom priority(s) to a single project
Hi Kimberly,
On cloud, no, but you will be able to soon. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-3821 is in "early access", so some people can have priority schemes, and there's a 99.9% chance that it will be rolled out to everyone very soon.
(On server/DC, we've had priority schemes for years)
Hello @Kimberly Kriegler
This can be possible with creating a custom field that will contain the new priority option. With the system field, prirorities can be rather added and they will be applied across all of the project, since there are no priority schemes. There was a talk that in the future this may have been added, since in the server this existed.
Thank you for the reply
Not quite understanding...I can create a custom field, and apply it to a project but it will be seen by all projects within the managed JIRA acct. My intention is to have custom Priorities in a specific project not across the board. From what I am reading this is not available functionality?
Custom fields can be limited to projects, so if you create a custom field for your priority, yes, you can choose to use it in only one project.
Thank you is there documentation on this?
Is there an API for getting priorities by project? I really need it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.