Hi,
For Filters, I need to check for filters that uses a Project Category since we are planning to delete it and we wanted to make necessary changes in the JQL first to avoid issues before deleting the Project Category.
I'm using Jira rest API to get the list of filters and their JQL but my problem is that there are private filters, we have over 6000 filters and I'm only able to get around 2500 of data.
I'm aware that I could go to System > Filters > temporarily Change Owner to myself, add myself as Viewer and then revert back the owner but that would take some time since we have thousands of filter.
What would you suggest on how I could manage filters that are private?
Is there other way or should I just ask for Atlassian Support to get all the filter and their JQL for me?
For Dashboard, similar problem to filter, I am able to get Dashboard data via Jira rest API but I won't be able to check for Dashboards I don't have access/private.