I am not able to download Zip file from JIRA ticket. Even when I click on 'Download all' option, it gives me error for the same ticket. See below:
Am I missing some permission on my profile?
Hi @Mutha, Poonam
Does this happen for all issues with attachments, or just this one issue?
---
I would try some simple things first - can you try...
...and see if this works?
Are the sizes of the attachments >1GB? If yes, it also could be this bug - JRACLOUD-80398
Ste
The issue is observed with only Zip file in different browser (tried Chrome, Edge). Incognito mode login is throwing error due to company policy. Tried on company laptop. No other device available.
Size of Zip file is 13 Kb.
Does it happen on other issues with zip files? Or just this one?
It happens with other issues as well.
That appears to be related to "Enable ZIP support" being disabled, which seems to give an incorrect error message: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-80321
Please check with your Jira site admin to learn if the setting is disabled:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-file-attachments/#Edit-attachment-settings
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.