Dear Community,
is there a way to restrict access to all the customers of one jira project to the portal.
I am dingo migration from one jira site to another and I'd like to restrict their access to the project while i am doing that.
Hi @Vera Valshonok
You could restrict access to it, or hide it, during migration?
You can see how to do that here...
---
You could also try removing access by modifying the permission scheme:
Ste
Thanks Stephen, modifying permission scheme would relate to all the projects in my Jira site, not only specific project,correct?
It would if the permission scheme is used across multiple Projects.
In that instance, if you were going to use the permission scheme option, I would duplicate the existing scheme, make the change to it, then temporarily apply it to the Project you're migrating.
Thanks, really helpfull!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.