Hello Jira Community,
One of my automations seems to be limited in its functionality and I'd like to request your assistance.
My goal for the automation is:
- When users are added to the 'Requested Participants' field, a matching asset object is automatically populated in a custom field.
I have successfully been able to populate a single matching object. However, errors occur with the automation when multiple 'requested participants' are entered and the custom object field already has a single object populated and then tries to populate the additional matching participant objects.
(Error Audit: Bad Request - No fields or field values to edit for issues (could be due to some field values not existing in a given project)
Here's a look at the custom object field:

Here's a look at the automation:

The 'Atlassian User' is a User-type object attribute.
I believe the issue is with the syntax in automation that is present in the image above.
Thoughts and ideas on how I can populate multiple objects?