Hi, my name is Sergiy.
My company has 3 project managers. We find a problem with completing sprints.
Every time when I complete sprint - it doesn`t let me close it until I go to the each ussue in each project, which have any uncompleted subtasks and move them to next sprint by hand. But this is not the problem itself - this still let us to manage uncompleted issues.
The problem happens when any other project manager try to complete sprint. They do exectly the same as I do - they see a list of issues, which have uncompleted subtasks, they move it to the next sprint and then they completed sprint.
BUT - they dont see full list of issues with uncompleted subtasks from all our projects. So, they cant move issues from 2-3 projects to the next sprint and those issues drop to the backlog.
I already checked all process of completing the sprint - they do the same as I do. Than I checked Groups - all PMs have the same groups setted. Than I cheked Permission of the projects - all PMs have the same permissions for the issues and sprints in all projects.
Now I am trying to understand, what else can I check to find any difference between PMs account (permissions or smth) in order to find reason of this behaviour.
I will appreciate any advice or even screenshots what and where I can check something more.