Hi.
I'm working with Jira with 2 people. (total 3 people).
But the warning is started that is no more freemember.
I know I can handle the Jira with 10 people. So I want to know what is the problem.
Please answer me.
Thank you
Hi,
Welcome to the community
Some other users are describing the same issue. I just added a tag to your post alert the Atlassian team.
Hi @김화영, @Asha Goyal
This is a known issue, which has been noted by an Atlassian Team Member on this question: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Incorrect-quot-No-users-left-quot-notification/qaq-p/2655508
I'll close this one, but feel free to make a comment on the linked question or watch it, to receive email updates. But it has been mentioned to Atlassian already also by Mohamed
Ste
This problem has been resolved. More details are available over in https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Incorrect-quot-No-users-left-quot-notification/qaq-p/2655508
Apologies for the inconvenience, thanks for reporting it to us.
Andy
@김화영
Yes, I too encounter the same issue. May be Atlassian is changing something. You can create a support ticket.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.