I am trying to insert an image using the "+" option and choosing "image, video, or file." I navigate to the image file (a .jpg) but when I choose it get this error floating in at bottom of page:
"Your file failed to upload. The file you selected was empty. Please select another file and try again"
I open this file perfectly fine in any other application; photoshop, MS Paint, chrome, etc.
Same error if I drag/drop the file from Windows explorer into the page in Edit mode.
I'll note I AM able to insert DIFFERENT image files. Is there some limitation on some image properties that Confluence is trying to handle but can't, but also doesn't know what error to give me? The image I'm trying is very small in file size (486 Kb) but is very wide. However, I've seen references to other Confluence errors specifying that the issue is image size, where I am getting no such reference in my error. In addition, shouldn't confluence insert a scaled down image when this happens, so user can click the image and it opens in intended size in browser window? It's always scaling down all my other images that I insert successfully.
I'd post a screenshot of this error, but cannot put images in this post I guess.