Hello everyone,
I set up a rule such that a ticket can only go from "deploy on dev" to "to test" status if the "code impact" field is not empty.
I don't think I did anything wrong, but it doesn't work.
Hi @Consuelo Nicoli,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Because you allowing issues in any status to transition to "to test" your rules are being ignored unless you select the transition "ready for the Test". If you click on the "to test" status and uncheck the "Allow issues in any status..." then your rule should be evaluated correctly.
Thank you so much Mikael, it works
Hi Mikael,
I thought I solved it but in reality it's not like that
The transition can only be made if the "Code impact" field is not empty, as you can see in the image the field is filled in but now I cannot make the transition due to the following message "You don't have permission to transition this issue" .Could you help me again please?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.