I have a counter field that gets incremented from the workflow when something goes 'back' in the flow. (e.g. Fails Testing). I would like to report on this counter by a user field.
e.g.
- DeveloperA & DeveloperB each worked 10 tickets for the current sprint.
- DeveloperA
- had a single ticket fail testing twice - Counter is at 2
- had another ticket fail testing once - Counter is at 1
- had 8 tickets never fail testing
- DeveloperB
- all 10 tickets never failed testing
- I want a way to see on a dashboard the following output from the above data
- DeveloperA had 3/10 success rate. --- 30% failed testing
- DeveloperB had 10/10 success rate. --- 0% failed testing
I am trying my best to get this to work but can't find away to do this on a dashboard. I have tried the two dimension thing but it doesn't support number fields. We have the Dashboard Hub plugin by appfire, but it's not helping. Does anyone have a suggestion?