Hello,
One of our automations started getting error and stopped working. However, I don't know how to fix it so I need your help.
This is the rule itself:
And, when I check the audit log, this is the error message:
Hi @Celina Kim
My observations and questions for this one are...
1) That is a curious error message, as it seems to indicate the rule has multiple-project scope, but the log's Scope column indicates it is for one project. What is the scope of the rule: project, multiple-project, or global?
2) Is this a company-managed or team-managed project? You may find that information at the lower-left side of the page expanding area.
3) What is the issue type of SFE-4856?
4) Which project has an id of 10011? You can identify that using the REST API and entering this in a browser tab:
your Jira URL/rest/api/3/project/10011
Then look for the key value on the page.
Kind regards,Bill
@Bill Sheboy Thanks so much for your questions. I was able to figure out the issue while I was figuring out to answer to your questions. I figured out what 'project 10011' means and it helped me to determine what was the issue with the automation. I should have removed the project from the rule since our team has completed it, and we've also adjusted the permission set.
Awesome!
Was the rule multiple-project scope, and removing that project fixed it?
Yes.
I initially believed the automation would continue functioning despite a permission set change in one project, so I only investigated the project where the automation failed. However, it appears that when using the 'Multiple projects' scope for a rule, any changes in one of the projects will halt the automation with an error for all other projects as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.