Hello,
I am curious how you use Confluence to publish end user documentation.
The scenario is that we need to have a working version (restricted to internal staff where we prepare updates and run reviews for several months) and then we need to publish all of the contents (= typically the whole space) on a given date. When I say "publish" I mean putting this content into a space which is available to anonymous users.
We have used the system of two spaces: we work in an "internal" space and then copy it to the "public" space (which was previously completely emptied). This has a a serious drawback that with each publishing we get new page IDs in the public space and so links and bookmarks keep getting broken.
I tested several plugins, including Scroll Documents, Comala Publishing and Space Sync and each had some limitations.
So I'd be grateful for any tips how to run the publishing procedure. Thank you.