Hi. My automation for cloning comment and atachment working good. But some atachments not cloning. F e some photos. What can be problem?
Hi @Kamil Askerov
Would you please clarify the symptom you are observing? And please include an image of the audit log details for when the rule does not work as you expected.
For example...
Do you mean the specific attachments added with the comment are not the only ones copied to the linked issues? If so, that appears to be a known issue: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AUTO-329
Kind regards,Bill
@Bill Sheboy thank you for responce. If i not write comments atachments not copied to linked issue. How I can resolve this? Tell the client to write some comments ? But thay not write all time comment when add atach fayl.
I do not understand your explanation. Do you mean:
When I add a comment with attachmentsThen the attachments are not copied to another issue.
If that is the case, the defect I noted is the problem.
If it is something else, please work with your Jira Site Admin to submit a ticket to Atlassian for support: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
@Bill Sheboy No, when I add the comment and attachment file. The attachment file is copied. When I add attachment file without comment the attachment file not copied. Dosnt understand why that way.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.