Hi @Rama Venu , welcome to the community.
Based on the image you have shared access to this project issues. Are you able to create issues and view issues? Are you able to get to project settings?
I am not able to create/view issues, but I was able to access the project settings!
Ok can you go into permissions under project settings and provide a screenshot ?
Hello @Rama Venu
You need proper permission for this project. Better to contact project lead or Jira admin in organization.
Thanks
I have Jira administrative access.
@Rama Venu
As Asked by @Jack Brickey could you please check if you are in the administrative role for this project. In your screenshot just above permission there is people. Click on it and check for administrative role and see if you are added to it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.