Hi,
I'd like to learn properly how to use Jira roadmaps for scheduling and tracking progress of projects. Is there any course/training you recommend?
I don't exclude paid courses.
Regards,
Cecilia
Hi @CManzano
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!There's one free course on Atlassian University - Visualizing Work Across Teams with Plans in Jira Software
Also this - Recorded Atlassian University Live Webinar about Creating Plans and Dependencies in Advanced Roadmaps. Hope this helps.
Hello, Good day. Check if the following tutorial guide helps you https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/guides/advanced-roadmaps/tutorials#create-a-plan-in-advanced-roadmaps. Thanks
Thanks Kishan!
Thanks Mohanraj! Yes, I've seen the tutorials, but I need more information on how to set up a plan.
For example, once I establish dependencies, add the duration (e.g in hours) and assign resources, if I change the duration of an issue, I'd like the plan to adjust accordingly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.