Hello,
I need to change the sprint of an issue with automation.
However instead of using the sprint ID, I want to use the name of the sprint. Is this possible?
Unfortunately below example does not work. I tried a few other things but not sure if its even possible to do this without using the sprint ID?
{ "fields" : {
"customfield_10005" : [{"name" : "Existing Sprint name"}]
}
}
I get the error message:
Error occurred setting field 'customfield_10005'. It will be ignored. (customfield_10005)
---------------
Info:
I have certain releases mapped to specific sprints.:
e.g
Release name: R23/22 > Sprint name: Sprint R23/22
Release name: R23/23 > Sprint name: Sprint R23/23
> As soon as the release of an issue changes, it should also change to the corresponding sprint.
> Since the sprint has the release in its name, it would be a lot easier using the names instead of mapping each release separately to each sprint ID.