I am wondering if there is a way to use Jira SM to coordinate travel for a travel team. I saw some posts refer to the use but no definitive answers. Is there a template? Is there a better Jira product for this?
Hi @Christopher Purdom,
You'll need to define what that means and what you require to coordinate travel for a travel team.
JSM is very well suited to capture requests. If you have standard forms that you use to capture information regarding travel, that is perfect fit. If you have knowledge and documentation to share with people if they have questions, adding it to a Confluence knowledge base and linking it to JSM to let people self serve for certain requests is definitely added value it lets you deliver.
But I can imagine that coordinating travel also requires planning tools, documentation, communication, ... needs that are not an immediate fit.
It may be a good idea to look for a solution partner nearby to discuss your use case end to end and find out how this could work.
Hope this helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.